Buying Custom Stickers? Follow These 7 Tips!
Custom stickers are required various purposes – to support relevant causes, to promote a brand or a product, or just for the sake of decoration. The good thing is printing custom stickers doesn’t have to be expensive at all. In this post, we have enlisted 7 tips that will come handy for buying custom stickers.
- Get the artwork right. If you know how to use Photoshop, anything from custom stickers to T-shirts printing is easy, because creating artwork hardly takes any effort. However, make sure that you revise the artwork well before uploading.
- Format details. In case of stickers, most vendors prefer to get vector files, which include options like EPS, AI, PDF, and SVG. Check with the vendor to know what kind of file formats they accept for printing.
- Resolution of artwork. Just with pictures, artwork for custom stickers need to be of the best quality possible. 300dpi is usually considered to be the minimum for getting decent quality stickers, so check if you can bet better resolution files.
- Select a vendor. Find a vendor, who is accessible, reliable and can deliver orders on time. Many companies deal with brands and regular customers on a regular basis, and they often have more number of products and better pricing on offer. Check the website of the concerned manufacturer and place an initial small order before you place a bigger order.
- Kiss cut or die cut? This can be a real question. In case you want to just handover the stickers to others at events, you can go for die cut stickers, which are printed in the same shape as the artwork. On the other hand, kiss cut stickers are designed with additional backing vinyl material, so peeling off is easy.
- Order in bulk. If you need multiple stickers of the same kind, you can go for peel off stickers or sticker sheets, which are cheaper. Ordering in bulk always allows you to make the most of discounts and offers.
- Check for custom sizes. Some vendors deal with custom sizes and shapes, while others don’t and this is something you might want to check before placing an order. The largest stickers are expensive for obvious reasons, and you can also choose to print wall decals and car stickers as need be.
Check online now to find a vendor and don’t shy away from asking questions related to the ordering process.