Essential Oils that every lady should add to their shopping cart right away
Pregnancy can be a tough time because of the hormones going haywire and causing mood swings, food aversions, and much more. It’s a relief once you have the baby in your arms, but there’s another ‘dreadful’ thing waiting for you: stretch marks. Stretch marks can be caused by a number of factors, with pregnancy being the primary one. Sudden weight gain, weight loss, and growth spurts in adolescents are also some of the reasons behind it.
While many women are able to ignore the nasty stretch marks, some cannot shrug them off, which is where stretch marks oil comes to the rescue. Ideal for all skin types, stretch marks oil is recommended for women who want to reduce the appearance of the marks on their skin. Applying it twice a day is enough, but consistency is the key if you want quick results.
Aside from lightening the stretch marks, the stretch mark oil also improves the skin’s elasticity and appearance by reducing scars and nourishing the skin. Also, ,let’s see which essential oils all the ladies should have in their skincare vanity-
- Tea tree essential oil: With anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and antimicrobial properties, tea tree essential oil can help restore your natural skin and reduce stretch marks over time when mixed with a carrier oil.
- Lavender essential oil: This essential oil is known for its healing and calming properties, and taking a couple of sniffs will soothe you quickly. It also enhances the production of collagen and promotes cell regeneration, which is why it is ideal to massage it onto your stretch marks to bid them goodbye.
- Bitter almond essential oil: Filled with vitamin E, potassium, proteins, and fatty acids, this oil helps reduce skin damage while improving the overall complexion of your skin. It improves skin elasticity and slows skin aging.
- Bitter orange essential oil: Also known as neroli essential oil, it has an extraordinary aroma. It restores, regenerates, and even tones and conditions your skin. Bid goodbye to stretch marks with this magic essential oil.
- Pomegranate essential oil: This oil works wonders to improve the thickness of your skin and enhance its elasticity. Apply it daily, twice a day, and see your stretch marks disappear with time.
- Frankincense essential oil: The healing properties in this oil work like a charm once it absorbs quickly into your skin. This oil can be used to treat a variety of skin issues in addition to stretch marks.
- Grapefruit essential oil: The powerful antioxidants in this oil will help regenerate your skin faster than ever. With new skin cells generated, your skin will appear more youthful with time.
These are the best stretch marks oil you can apply to the affected areas, such as the breasts, arms, buttocks, thighs, and belly. While your stretch marks will definitely fade away, your skin will also remain hydrated. If you suffer from dry skin, these essential oils can come to your rescue.